This collection includes all articles from the Teacher section organized by tool. Because teachers may be interested in topics that relate to other roles, some of these links point to the the Student, Admin, and Parent or Observer sections.
Open Course Activities for access to what your students see when they visit your Course Home and to review/test activities. You can also add and edit the landing page content students see on visiting the Course Home.
Use the Clipboard to quickly provide personalized attention to individuals and groups of students. It is always available in the toolbar for ease of use, and you can assign activities, award badges, assign tasks, and message students quickly and easily.
- The Clipboard
- Adding Students to the Clipboard
- Assigning Activities Using the Clipboard
- Awarding Badges
- Create Clipboard Tasks
Use the Editor to create and edit activities and structure the course.
- The Editor Tool
- Build a Course
- Create a Continuous Enrollment Course
- Creating Multiple Grading Periods within One Course
- Creating Grading Schemes
- Linking or Copying Content from Another Course
- Enabling and Managing Student Choice Activities
- Create or Import Course Objectives
- Student Progress in Mastering Objectives
- Align Objectives with Assessment Questions
- Aligning Activities with Scoring Objectives
- The Project Wizard
- Editing an Activity
- Create Passages for Assessments and Practice
- Create Formative Assessments
- Creating Remediation Assessments
- Reviewing Lesson Grades
- Create and Edit Peer Assessment Rubrics
- Peer Assessment Editor
- Create and Manage Grade Scales
- Add Content from the Digital Library
- Create Activities with Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI)
- Change Objective Mastery Thresholds in Courses
- Enabling Audio/Video Submissions
- Creating Landing Page Content for Folders
- Managing Course Settings
- Activity Editors
- Restoring Deleted Activities and Folders
- Create Multi-Outcome Scoring in a Domain
- Upload and Manage Course Resources
- Configuring Group-specific Activity Settings
Home is the starting point for navigating the app. It displays current announcements for all courses, the To-do List for all courses, and Course Cards. This tool gives you a good overview of what's happening in all of your current courses.
The People tool provides at-a-glance access to various student data points in one simple table. Use it to track student progress, create and manage groups, send mail, and invite, add, or drop students.
The Gradebook tool enables users to track student progress in many areas.