Once Groups are created, configure Activity settings to meet each Group's specific needs and establish Group-driven staggered schedules.
Specify groups in the Activity Editor
The activity editors for folders and activities can be easily filtered by Group. By default, it is set to All groups; if you want to create group-specific settings, select the group from that drop-down, and configure your settings.
Review group-specific settings
When you create a due date or grade visibility date using the All groups option, these dates appear on the Scheduling tab of the Editor tool; however, group-specific settings can only be reviewed using the activity editor and the Group Settings tab of the Editor tool.
With the Group Settings tab, you can:
- Filter the displayed folders and activities by Group Set.
- Filter the displayed group set with View By to show:
- Property, which allows you to organize by Visibility or Due Date in the second drop-down.
- Activity, which allows you to organize using folders in your Syllabus in the second drop-down.
- Group, which allows you to organize by groups within the chosen group set in the second drop-down.
- Select a folder or activity to see it's Properties and use the side menus to Edit, Preview, or Delete folders and activities.
- Toggle visibility to students using the eye (visibility) icon.
- Modify due dates where enabled by clicking on them.