Navigate to the People tool using the Main Menu. With this tool, you can:
- Filter results by Grading period if enabled.
- Use Display Options to choose what information to display.
- Email students and observers.
- Filter your students using the funnel (filter) icon.
- Add students to the Clipboard.
- Open the Clipboard.
- Select a student's name to open their Grades screen.
Filter your students
Select the funnel (filter) icon to show/hide a menu that allows you to filter by:
- Student Name
- Quick list or group of students
- Minimum score and Maximum score
- Minimum progress and Maximum progress
- Critical students, meaning students who have failed two of their last five submissions or they are failing the course, and/or have 30% or more of gradable items past due.
The People tool gives you at-a-glance access to tons of student data points in one simple table that you can use to track student progress and provide help where it’s needed.
- How do I create and manage groups?
- How do I invite students to a course?
- How do I manage data in my People tool?
- Create groups to to facilitate student collaboration.
- The Clipboard tool enables you to take quick coaching steps from any page in the platform.