The Resources Panel
To manage course resources with the Teacher app, open the Editor from the Course Card or Course Menu. From the Syllabus tab, select Resources (if collapsed, select arrow).
From here, users can:
- Open Manage Resources for more options and a larger workspace.
- Upload resources using the Upload button or by dragging file(s) or folder(s) into the resources window.
- Choose the resource folder to filter the displayed resources.
- Filter displayed resources.
- Use the side menu to Download, Preview, Move, or Delete resources. Users can also review the resource's history with this menu.
- Drag and drop resources into course folders.
- Open the Editor.
- From the Syllabus tab, select Resources (right corner).
- Select a folder from the dropdown menu (new folders can be dragged in or created using Manage Resources).
- Drag the desired resource(s) or folder into the field below the Filter. Dragged files are automatically placed in the selected folder; when users drag folders in, Pearson Connexus creates that folder in resources.
- Select Upload.
- Select Choose File and navigate to the resource on the computer.
- Give the file a resource name.
- Select Upload.
Open Manage Resources to:
- Filter the displayed results.
- From the folder drop-down menu, navigate to individual resource folders.
- Create a new folder.
- Upload resources by dragging them into the resources list or selecting Upload and following the directions outlined in step 5 of the Upload resources section, above.
- Check the boxes next to existing resources to move or delete.
- Preview, download, and check out the resource history to see how, when, and who previously edited the resource and to download previous versions. HTML resources include an edit button here.