Assessments are gradable activities that use Teacher-created questions or are linked from question banks. Each question can be aligned with specific objectives in the course, and student performance on objectives can be used to make formative or remediation assessments.
To align questions with objectives, the objectives must be available in the course. See How do I create and/or import objectives?
To align assessment questions with objectives:
- Open the Editor from the Course Menu.
- Select the desired assessment. Then select the pencil (edit) icon.
- Select the desired question from the list on the left, scroll to the Objectives card, then select Choose objective.
- If you have inherited or selected objectives, you can filter to show only those or to show All objectives. You can also use the search Filter.
- Check the box(es) next to the objective(s) you want to align to the question.
- Select Done and Save the assessment.
- For best results, keep objective alignments simple and specific.