When a student selects a folder within the Course Activities tool, they will see the folder's landing page. This content can include a folder thumbnail and description as well as additional metadata like vocabulary, resources, etc.
Edit your landing page content
To edit a folder's landing page content:
- Within Course Activities, select the desired folder.
- Select the Editor tool from the Header Menu.
- Select the image to add or change the thumbnail.
- In the Landing Page section of the Activity tab, create the primary content using the rich text editor.
- In the Settings tab, add content to the Metadata fields where desired. Your system admin controls which of these fields are visible to students, so contact them with questions. (Some of the fields under Metadata ask for content that, if set up by your system admin, can be used to make the activity searchable in the Digital Library. Contact your system admin to find out if there are fields in your domain that can be used this way.)
- Select Save.