The project wizard allows Teachers to create the robust project activities necessary for effective project-based learning (PBL).
Well-planned project-based learning encourages students to:
- approach a topic using a variety of modes and mediums
- tackle real-world issues
- reflect on their experiences
Create a Project
To create a project:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select the folder in which the project will be added. Then select + Add to...
- A project Title.
- Start date and End dates.
- A Project description.
- Instructions for submissions.
- Choose to:
- Automatically include discussion, blog, wiki, journal, and/or peer assessment activities in the project.
- Use existing Student grouping from the dropdown menu, or Add, Clone, or Edit groups.
- Select Add project to save create the project.