The project wizard allows teachers to create robust, project activities necessary for effective project-based learning (PBL).
Well-planned project-based learning encourages students to:
- approach a topic using a variety of modes and mediums
- tackle real-world issues
- reflect on their experiences
Create a Project Using the Project Wizard
To create a project:
- Select a course, then select the Editor.
- Select the folder in which the project will be added. Then select + Add activity > Project
- A project Title.
- Start date and End dates.
- Project Description
- Instructions for submission
- Choose to:
- Automatically include discussion, blog, wiki, journal, and/or peer assessment activities in the project.
- Use existing Student grouping from the dropdown menu, or Add, Clone, or Edit groups.
- Select Add project to save create the project.
Develop and edit a project
To edit the project, select the Editor tool.
- From here, you can edit activities or settings.
- Within the editor tool, teachers can also filter by group.
Below is a list of activities you can add within the project wizard after you have created the project: