From the Users tool you can manage your domain users' information. The default screen displays users in the domain and allows you to:
- Search users (check the box to limit your search results to Active users only).
- Select the New [plus sign] button to Create new users.
- Use the vertical menu in the toolbar to Import, bulk update, delete, and restore users.
- Select a User ID to access and edit a student's User screens (described below).
Selecting a user from the Users tool by selecting their User ID opens their users screens. The users screens include eight-to-ten tabs that allow you to access and manage a user's:
- Domain Permissions
- Observed Enrollments (enrollments observed by the student)
- Observed Users (users observed by the student)
- Printable Performance summary for students (Print is only available in the toolbar from the Performance tab; select Show Past Courses for performance data on closed courses.)
- Dashboard for teachers that aggregates and displays data about student performance, progress, and teacher responsiveness.
- Observers (users observing the student)
The user Details screen allows you to review the user's information and:
- Edit and Save names, email, external IDs, descriptions, accommodations, and other details.
- Use the vertical menu in the toolbar to:
History allow admins to review changes made to users.
- Select the View options to see the old and new values.
- Select Changes to see changed settings.
- Select Details to see current settings.