The Batch Import Enrollment function in the system will add new enrollments or edit existing enrollments using a .csv file. Only Administrators can perform a Batch Import Enrollment.
This article includes the steps to create the .csv files and the steps to perform the batch import after logging in to the school or program domain. For more information on enrollments, please visit Manage Course Enrollments and the Batch Import Enrollment Template.
To Add New Enrollments and Create a Batch_Import_Enrollments.csv File
Note: End Date is mandatory
Note: Enrollments for usernames that do not exist will not import and or be selected. Each user should be enrolled only one time in a given course.
To Delete Enrollments and Create a Batch_Delete_Enrollment.csv File
Enrollments may need to be deleted for staff personnel. A .csv file can be used to remove multiple enrollments in one action for more than one user. To delete the enrollments, the Administrator must know the Enrollment ID for each user and course enrolled.
IMPORTANT: It is never recommended to remove student enrollment if they have already worked in the class. This action causes student data loss and is not recommended. Use Edit Enrollments instead.
- Select Users from the Main Menu, then Filter to find the student’s name.
- Select the student's User ID.
- Find the student's enrollments to be deleted. The Enrollment ID is in the first column.
- Create an Excel file that will contain two values, Action and Enrollment ID.
- Under Action, enter Delete.
- Under Enrollment ID, enter the user's Enrollment ID found in step 3 for each course.
- Name the file Batch_Delete_Enrollment.csv. Below is an example.