Admin toolbar static features
There are a few toolbar features that are always present in the Admin app.
- Use the Main Menu to navigate between app tools.
- Select Search to find a specific Domain, User, or Course by name or ID.
- Select Help to search for information and to see the Top suggestions for help with the screen you're on.
- Use the User Menu to log out, learn more, enroll in a course, proxy as another user, and manage your user settings, themes, and password.
Open your Main Menu to navigate to any of the following tools:
- Domain menu: If you are a member of multiple domains, use this dropdown menu to switch between domains.
- Enrollments: The Enrollments tool provides an at-a-glance view of a student's academic performance across all courses, which aids Teachers in determining which further actions to take.
- Domain: Use this tool to manage your domain and its subdomains, permissions, subscribers, subscriptions, announcements, and resources.
- Users: Use this tool to manage your domain's users and their enrollments, domain permissions, subscriptions, observed enrollments, and observed users.
- Courses: Use this tool to manage your domain's courses and their enrollments and subscribers.
- Objectives: Use this tool to create and manage objectives, objective sets, and objective maps.
- Reports: You can run Gradebook, Student, Mastery, User Activity Reports, Test Analytics Reports, and Other Reports for courses in your domain. These reports provide high-level perspectives on student performance and course effectiveness.
- Announcements: Access domain announcements using the Announcements tool.
- Webmail: Send WebMail Messages to Teachers and Students who share course enrollments with you.
- Course Management: The Course Management Tool allows users to simultaneously copy one or multiple courses. Use the Course Management Tool to copy courses from the District domain.
- Student Transfer: Transfer students between domains while maintaining important student data.
- Student Activity Tracker: Track attendance and create, view, and manage log entries for students.
- Other Reports:
- My Pearson Training: Use the link provided in the Pearson Connexus to locate additional articles and materials not found on the Pearson Connexus Support site.
- Help: Use help to search for information located on Pearson Connexus Support.