The Student Transfer Tool allows District Administrators to transfer students between subdomains while maintaining important student data.
Administrators access the Student Transfer Tool from the Menu on the Pearson Home Page. To access the Student Transfer Tool, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Pearson platform with administrator credentials at the District URL.
- Select Student Transfer from the Main Menu.
- The Student Transfer screen displays.
- Select the name of the school from which the student is transferring from the Original School/Program dropdown menu.
- Select the school to which the student is transferring to from the New School/Program dropdown menu.
- A list of all active courses in which the student is enrolled displays on the left side of the screen. A dropdown menu of matching courses in the school to which the student will be transferred is listed on the right. Confirm that the courses match. Please note that administrators should be following the Student Transfer Guidelines prior to attempting to transfer a student.
- Select Transfer.
A confirmation message displays the Pearson domain of the new school, the student username, and a new password.
Note: If the student’s username already exists in the new school, a new username will be assigned.
- Withdrawn and Completed Courses stay with the original school.
- Blog, Discussion, Journal, and Wiki submission content isn't automatically transferred, even with matching activity IDs.
- Move Students Between Courses in the same Domain