The User Details Report allows Administrators to view user creation/modification metadata, password changes, and login times for more than 500 users at a time.
To Run a User Details Report:
- Select Other Reports from the Main Menu, then select User Details.
- Choose a Domain from the drop-down menu (Administrators only) Note: District Administrators can view user details for any school in their domain, or they can select All for a full district report on users. School Administrators are able to pull a report for users at their school domain.
- Select the users to be included in the report by highlighting them and selecting the double arrows. All active users are selected by default.
- Select the User State
- Active: In the user profile, the Active checkbox is selected and the user can log into platform.
- Inactive In the user profile, the Active checkbox is unselected and users cannot log into platform. Admins should set users to be inactive as they leave the school or graduate.
- Active & Inactive: All users, except those who have been deleted.
- Deleted: Displays users who have been deleted. Admins can use this report to identify users who may have been deleted (intentionally or inadvertently) and contact our support teams to recover the user profiles.
- Note: the users listed in each state are based on their current user state, not a user state they may have been in the past.
- Select Submit.
Reading the User Details Report
- Run Critical Alerts Report
- Run Overall Usage Report
- Run Student Activity Details Report
- Run Student Activity Summary Report
- Run Student Usage by Day Report
- Run BASI Performance Report
- Run Course Details Report