The Course Details Report allows Administrators to view all course details, including course metadata and creation/modification dates for all course states.
To Run a Course Details Report:
- Select Other Reports from the Main Menu, then select Course Details.
- Choose a Domain from the drop-down menu (Administrators only) Note: District Administrators can view course details for any school in their domain, but each report contains course details for a single domain.
- Select the course(s) to be included in the report by highlighting them and selecting the double arrows. All active courses are selected by default.
- Select the Course State
- Active: Courses that are currently in use
- Active & Expired: All courses, except those that are deactivated
- Deleted Courses: Not visible in Courses menu, but can be included in this report
- Deactivated: Courses that are no longer available for use, but students enrolled in them are able to complete the course.
- Note: to view all active courses without consideration for their end date, select Active & Expired.
- Select Submit.
Reading the Course Details Report
|The Domain ID selected. It will be the same for each since only one domain can be viewed at a time.
|The Domain name selected. It will be the same for each item since only one domain can be viewed at a time.
|the Course ID
|the Course Title
|Optional: defines the semester term
|A Student Information System (SIS) unique ID for the SIS section or course if the school is integrating with their SIS
|Range or Continuous
|The automatic enrollment end date for a continuous course.
|Course Start Date
|Date course will be made available for enrolled users.
|Course End Date
|Last day the course is available for enrolled users.
Active: Courses currently in use
Active & Expired: All courses except those that are deactivated.
Deleted Courses: Not visible in the Courses menu but can be included in this report and can be reactivated.
Deactivated: Courses that are no longer available for use, but students enrolled in them are able to complete them.
- Run Critical Alerts Report
- Run Overall Usage Report
- Run Student Activity Details Report
- Run Student Activity Summary Report
- Run Student Usage by Day Report
- Run BASI Performance Report
- Run User Details Report