The Critical Alerts report provides real-time information about students who are unable to continue in a sequenced course until they have earned a passing score in their current activity.
To Run a Critical Alerts Report:
- Select Other Reports from the Main Menu.
- Select the Input Criteria prior to generating the report (see table below). Note: Administrators and Teachers select from different input criteria.
- Select an export option, then select Submit.
|Domain||This multi-select list displays the current domain and all domain names under it.|
|Teacher||Multi-select list to choose Teacher/Teacher-Author name(s) for the selected domain(s). Selecting teacher name(s) limits the student data on the report to the students those teachers have access to. If no selection is made, the report will display all student data at the selected domain.|
|Student||Selecting student name(s) limits the data to the students selected. If no selection is made, the report displays all student data at the selected domain.|
|Display||The Course display option provides all critical alerts by course, and the Student display option provides all critical alerts by student.|
|Export Options||Reports may be exported in HTML, PDF, XLS, or DOC. The default is PDF.|
Reading the Critical Usage Report
|Score||The most recent percentage score the student received on the activity that generated the alert|
|Passing Score||The required score for all students or a group of students in the course.|
Time in Content
|The time the student spent on the activity that generated the alert.|
|Submission Number||The number of times the student has submitted the activity that generated the alert.|
Total Time in Content
|The total time the student has spent on all work in the course.|
- Run Overall Usage Report
- Run Student Activity Details Report
- Run Student Activity Summary Report
- Run Student Usage by Day Report
- Run BASI Performance Report
- Run Course Details Report
- Run User Details Report