The Critical Alerts report provides real-time information about students who are unable to continue in a sequenced course until they have earned a passing score in their current activity.
To Run a Critical Alerts Report:
- Select Other Reports from the Main Menu.
- Select the Input Criteria prior to generating the report (see table below). Note: Administrators and Teachers select from different input criteria.
- Select an export option, then select Submit.
Reading the Critical Usage Report
- Run Overall Usage Report
- Run Student Activity Details Report
- Run Student Activity Summary Report
- Run Student Usage by Day Report
- Run BASI Performance Report
- Run Course Details Report
- Run User Details Report