The Student Activity Details report displays student activity details in courses. The report only displays courses for which there is student activity. If a teacher has excused content from students and the student has not worked in the course, that course will not display on the student activity report.
To Run a Student Activity Details Report:
- Select Other Reports from the Main Menu, then select Student Activity Details.
- Select the Input Criteria prior to generating the report (see table below). Note: Administrators and Teachers select from different input criteria.
- Select an export option and then select Submit.
Reading the Student Activity Details Report
The Student Activity Details Report includes the following data:
Notes on the Student Activity Details Report
- If an Administrator runs a report for certain teachers, only the courses taught by that teacher will display. If the teacher is enrolled in the course as a student, that course will not display as taught by that teacher.
- Students who have saved assessments that were not submitted will not display on the Student Activity Details report even if the assessment was saved during the time range specified. Assessments are only displayed when they are submitted.
- The date range filters on the activity end date. If a student launched an activity on 8/30/18 at 11 pm and worked in it for a couple of hours, the activity will span two dates of 8/30/18 and 8/31/18 If the teacher runs the student activity details report for a date range of 8/30/18 to 8/30/18, the activity will not display on the details report since the activity end date is 8/31/18.
- Submission date for manually graded items is the date the teacher scored the activity. When a student submits an activity, the activity status is Submitted – this is submission number 1. Submission number is incremented by 1 when the teacher scores the activity.
- Activity for content that was deleted in the course will not display on the report.
- Custom activities that span over midnight will display on the day the content was launched. Assessments that span over midnight will display on the day the assessment was submitted.
- Run Critical Alerts Report
- Run Overall Usage Report
- Run Student Activity Summary Report
- Run Student Usage by Day Report
- Run BASI Performance Report
- Run Course Details Report
- Run User Details Report