Maintain student information when moving students between courses.
- From the Main Menu, open the Users tool, then select the user's User ID.
- Select the Enrollment ID you wish to change.
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar, then select Move Enrollment.
- Enter the new course name or ID in the Move this enrollment to course field.
- Select Move.
When moving a student between courses copied from the same Master Course, submission and grading information remains intact for all activities with matching activity IDs.
- Blog, Discussion, Journal, and Wiki submission content isn't automatically transferred, even with matching activity IDs.
- When moving a student between courses with non-matching activity IDs, the teacher of the original course can export Gradebook information for the new course's teacher.