Maintain student information when moving students between courses.
- From the Main Menu, open the Users tool, then select the user's User ID.
Select the Enrollment ID you wish to change.
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar, then select Move Enrollment.
- Enter the new course name or ID in the Move this enrollment to course field.
- Select Move.
When moving a student between courses copied from the same Master Course, submission and grading information remains intact for all activities with matching activity IDs.
- Blog, Discussion, Journal, and Wiki submission content isn't automatically transferred, even with matching activity IDs.
- When moving a student between courses with non-matching activity IDs, the teacher of the original course can export Gradebook information for the new course's teacher.
- Administrators are the only role who can perform enrollment movements.
- Students transferring scores from one course to another will have scores, due dates, and time transferred only if the exact same content exists in both courses. If course A has lesson L1, lesson L2, and a custom assignment A1, and course B has lesson L1, lesson L2, the score for A1 will not transfer. (Moving to a course with the same parent is preferred.)
- It is not advisable to move scores from a prescriptive to a sequential course, or a prescriptive to a flex course. Scores should be moved between courses of the same pathway.
- Student Transfer Tool -Transfer students between sub-domains located within the same parent domain.