Use the following tools to view course, school, and student information:
- Home (Landing Page) is the Pearson Connexus Landing page and starting point. It displays Announcements for all courses, the To-do List for all courses, the student's activity stream for all courses, and the student's Course Cards. This gives an overview of what's happening in all of the student's current courses.
- The Gradebook tool enables the Observer to track grades, activities, objective mastery, and badges earned.
- Send or receive messages using the WebMail tool.
- The Calendar displays due date notifications, color-coded by course. Select a date or view for a list of activities.
- Students and Observers can enter attendance through the Student Activity Tracker.
- Select a Course and then open Course Activities to access course-specific information including announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, the student's current score, and daily agendas.
Open Course Activities to access the Course Home page for any of the student's current courses. Course Home pages display course announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, the student's current score, daily agendas, and the Activity Stream.