Use the following tools to view course, school, and student information:
- Home (Landing Page) is the Pearson Connexus Landing page and starting point. It displays Announcements for all courses, the To-do List for all courses, the student's activity stream for all courses, and the student's Course Cards. This gives an overview of what's happening in all of the student's current courses.
- The Gradebook tool enables the Observer to track grades, activities, objective mastery, and badges earned.
- The WebMail tool is currently unavailable.
- The Calendar displays due date notifications, color-coded by course. Select a date or view for a list of activities.
- Students and Observers can enter attendance through the Student Activity Tracker.
- Family 411 will provide you with resources such as tutorials, daily tasks, instructional support modules, and ways to stay connected.
- Select a Course and then open Course Activities to access course-specific information including announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, the student's current score, and daily agendas, and the Activity Stream.