Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
Open the Activities tool for the course you want.
- You will see the course tree and folders in the Activities section and the To-do List section.
- Below Activities is the course tree. Select the folders to see the activities in each. Select an activity to review its details and view the student’s submissions.
3. The To-do List will outline which items are due in the next seven days with the corresponding due date.
- From Home you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by selecting that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.
- An inline help item appears on this screen that is not currently supported by screen readers. It appears when you attempt to retry an activity that has been locked and reads: Your teacher has assigned a score that you cannot change.