Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and select Activities.
Course Home toolbar
The Course Home tool bar lets you:
Course Home content
The Course Home displays:
- At-a-glance progress check, a quick link to the Grades tool, and the ability to hide progress data quickly for privacy.
- Agenda information front-and-center with easy navigation to other days.
- Current projects overview, including progress data.
- Access to the Activities, To-do list, and Course links tabs.
The Activities tab
On the Activities tab, students can:
- See an overview of the course.
- Open activities and folders, complete activities, and return to the Course Home.
- Search for activities and folders by title.
The To-do List tab
The To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days by default. Here, you can review, open, and complete (where allowed) upcoming and past-due activities.
- Notice that as you open activities from anywhere in a Course Home, the Course Home button remains in the toolbar as an easy way back.
- Once you’ve selected an activity from the Course Home, you can use the forward and back arrows in the toolbar to browse course activities.