Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and click Activities.
Course Home toolbar
The Course Home tool bar lets you:
- Create self-assigned tasks (if enabled by your teacher).
- Review the student's a Self Assessment for the course.
- Get help using Pearson Connexus.
Course Home content
The Course Home displays:
- Daily agendas posted by your teacher. (if that feature is active)
- Your Last Visited activity as well as the activity that is Up Next.
- Notice that as you open activities from anywhere in a Course Home, the Course Home button remains in the toolbar as an easy way back.
- Once you’ve selected an activity from the Course Home, you can use the forward and back arrows in the toolbar to browse course activities.