Administrators can choose to hide the system's built-in calendar from view.
To hide the Calendar:
- Turn off the two features that use the calendar in the domain > Features area, which are Enable the Calendar tool for teachers and Enable course blackout dates.
- From the Domain menu, go to Domain Settings > Menus. Find and select the Calendar menu to edit it.
- Uncheck Enabled to remove the calendar from user views (do not remove this menu in case you ever want it back).
- Select Done, then select Save.
- Refresh the browser window. The calendar no longer displays.