To create a domain announcement:
- From the Main Menu, open the Domain tool, then select Announcements from the tabs bar.
- Select the New [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Complete the New Announcement window by:
- Providing a Start date and an End date for the announcement; check the Display indefinitely box if you don't want an end date.
- Checking the Domain wide box if you want the announcement posted to descendant domains.
- Completing the Subject field.
- Completing the body of the message.
- Select Post.
- The To field in the New Announcement window is automatically populated.
- To delete an announcement, check its box, then select Delete.
- Select Edit in the announcement's column to make changes.
- Select Delete Expired to automatically delete all announcements with expired end dates.
- To preview an announcement, select its link in the Subject column.