Record Accommodations that inform Individual Education Programs (IEPs) and compliance with 504, NCAA, ELL, etc. This content is visible in a read-only form to the users' teachers but is not available to students.
- Select Users from the Toolbar.
- Select the desired student.
- Scroll the accommodations section, and:
- Check the box if you want to Ignore time limit on assessments for this user.
- If you want to Limit number of options on multiple-choice questions, select the desired number in the dropdown menu.
For an Accommodations (flag) icon to display for teachers, you must add either a note or attachment using the rich text editor. Checking the Ignore time limit on assessments or Limit number of options on multiple-choice questions boxes without a note or attachment won't display a flag for teachers.
Teachers can access Accommodations
Once Accommodations are created for a user (as either a note or attachment in the rich text editor), an Accommodations(flag) icon displays in various places of the Teacher app.
- When the column is made visible, an Accommodations (flag) icon displays next to students with Accommodations in the People and Gradebook tools.
When a teacher selects a student to access their Student screen, View Accommodations displays below the student name. Teachers can select it to access the read-only Accommodations.