Record Accommodations that inform Individual Education Programs (IEPs) and compliance with 504, NCAA, ELL, etc. This content is visible in a read-only form to the users' teachers but is not available to students.
- Select Users from the Toolbar.
- Select the desired student.
- Scroll down to the second section, which displays a list of available accommodations. Select the appropriate accommodation for the student.
- Scroll to the Individualized education program (IEP) section. Select edit to upload a student's IEP.
- The following window displays. For an Accommodations (flag) icon to display for teachers, you must add either a note or attachment using the rich text editor.
- Once you have added the accommodation, return to the top of the page, then select Save.
Teachers can access Accommodations
Once Accommodations are created for a user (as either a note or attachment in the rich text editor), an Accommodations (flag) icon displays in various places of the Teacher app.
- When the column is made visible, an Accommodations (flag) icon displays next to students with Accommodations in the People and Gradebook tools.
Teachers can view accommodations through the People tab or the Gradebook tab. From the People tab, teachers select the Accommodations flag to view that student's accommodations.
To view student accommodations through the Gradebook tab, select the flag. A popup window displays the student's accommodations.