Upon signing in, the Home Teacher App page displays, where all your current courses are listed. From here you can:
- Access the Main Menu and the Teacher Dashboard.
- View existing courses, and View past courses with Manage Courses.
- Open the Needs Grading screen.
- See class-wide announcements in the Announcements list.
- Select a course using its Course Card and access its Course Home (Activities tool).
From the Main Menu, teachers have access to:
- The people and data from all of your courses, including: The people and data from all of your courses, including (order and availability of tools can vary by program):
- Needs grading: By default, this screen lists activities from all of your courses that need grading, or you can filter by course. Simply select the activity and grade it right there.
- Announcements: Easily communicate with your class by creating announcements.
- Calendar: Review due dates, activities, and agendas.
- People: The People tool gives you at-a-glance access to student data points in one simple table.
- Clipboard: Use the Clipboard to quickly provide personalized attention to students.
- Notes: Notes allow you to capture ideas, key concepts, questions, and other notes.
- Student Activity Tracker: Here, teachers can document student progress and interactions in the Log as well as add attendance.
- LiveLesson: Virtual Teachers engage the online learner by leading real-time instruction via LiveLesson® sessions - an online teaching tool and meeting area.
- Enrollments: The Enrollments Tool contains a way for teachers to track and send webmails to students.
- WebMail: WebMail provides platform-based messaging capabilities to support interactions between students, Teachers, and Administrators who have active course enrollments.
- Your individual courses (more detail below).
When a course is selected from the menu, the top section compresses, and a course-specific menu expands allowing teachers to:
- Access global content from the compressed menu.
- Navigate back to the original Main Menu.
- Open the Activities, Gradebook, Reports, People, or Editor tools for the selected course.
Home gives you immediate access to the tools you need and task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
Help suggestions and search.
- Open the Clipboard by selecting the button in the navigation bar. This makes it easy to create personalized activities for individuals and groups from anywhere.