Choose which data to display
Customizing your People tool to display the critical data helps you focus on the right areas of student progress.
To choose which student data points you want displayed on the people page:
- Navigate to the People tool using the Main Menu.
- Select Display options.
- Select Edit Visible Columns.
From the Edit Visible Columns window, select which of the following data points to display:
- Accommodations (flag) icon indicates whether a student has notes recorded about their specific situation or needs.
- Score displays each student’s overall percentage. You may see a [pending Scores] listed here as well.
- Time spent displays the total amount of time each student has spent on course activities.
- Self Assessment displays self-reported evaluation results in the areas of Understanding, Interest, and Effort.
- Self Assessment Changed Date reports the date and time the most recent Self Assessment was reported.
- Progress (all activities) indicates how far along each student is in completing available course activities.
- Mastery displays how well each student is performing against course objectives.
- Online indicates whether students are currently online or not.
- Pace uses the percentage a student's past due activities to assess how well the student is keeping up in the course. Pearson Connexus displays a green, yellow, or red indicator to represent the assessment:
- Green = Less than 15% of activities are past due.
- Yellow = Between 15% and 30% of activities are past due.
- Red = 30% of activities or more are past due.
- Performance uses a student's overall course score and the student's performance on the five most recent activities to assess how well the student is performing in the course. Pearson Connexus displays a green, yellow, or red indicator to represent the assessment:
- Green = The student's overall score is within the top 75% of passing scores, and none of the student’s five most recent activities received a below passing score.
- Yellow = The student's overall score is within the bottom 25% of passing scores, and/or the student has a below passing score on one of the five most recent activities.
- Red = The student's overall score is below the passing threshold, and/or the student has a below passing score on two or more of the five most recent activities.
- Badges displays badges earned by each student.
- Today displays each student’s activity for the day.
- Recently failed displays the number of failed activities within the last five activities graded.
- Late displays the number late activities.
- Enrollment end date displays the student's last day
Sort displayed data
When sorting the data displayed in the People tool, you can:
- Sort the displayed data by selecting any of the column headers.
- Edit visible columns for the screen.
- Filter your students using the funnel (filter) icon.