Many Pearson courses have the option to print a lesson, a unit, or a single page at a time. When printing is possible, a printer icon displays within lessons.
Note: Units can be printed, but you must first select a lesson in that unit to display the print icon.
The steps below outline how to print course content.
- From a course, select a lesson.
- If the print icon displays in the upper right, this course has printable pages. Select the print icon. A Print Options popup window displays.
- Select the dropdown menu to choose from the three print options:
- Just this page
- This lesson (The lesson header plus all pages in the lesson)
- All lessons in this unit
- Select the PRINT button.
- The print window displays with options. Confirm the print destination printer, pages, and color, then select Print.
Note: Selecting Microsoft Print to PDF creates a PDF file type and saves the file to your computer. It does NOT print a paper copy.
- The pages are sent to your printer.