Visiting your Course Home pages often is the easiest way to stay on top of your classes.
Each of your courses has its own Course Home page as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select Course Activities from the Main Menu when in the desired course; if you’re not already in a course, select the course you want.
On a Course Home page you can:
- Review Course Links to review resources that the teacher has marked as important to the course.
- Filter the displayed content by period.
- Expand the screen width for activities.
- Create self-assigned tasks (if enabled by your teacher).
- Review the student's a self assessment for the course.
- Get help using Pearson Connexus.
Course Home content
Without choosing a folder or activity from the left panel, the Course Home displays:
- Daily agendas posted by your teacher.
- Your Last Visited activity as well as the activity that is Up Next.
- The course summary or course messages from you teacher.
- Your course actions, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream. Select the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed. If your teacher has provided feedback, you can open it from here as well.
- As you open activities from anywhere in Course Home, the Course Home button remains in the toolbar as an easy way back.
- After selecting an activity from Course Home, use the forward and back arrows in the toolbar to browse course activities.