Some users find that a dark color scheme is less straining on the eyes, and others have found it can also reduce headaches because it reduces blue light exposure. Users with visual impairments or visual processing difficulties may also find it helpful. Pearson Connexus now offers users this option. You can try out both the light and dark color schemes and choose the one that best works for you.
To select the dark color scheme:
1. Select the dropdown menu from your Profile.
2. Select Choose theme.
3. The Choose a theme color menu displays.
4. Under Color scheme, the default is Use system preference. To change it, select the dropdown arrow.
5. Select Dark color scheme.
6. Select Save. Your screen should now display with a dark background.