The What If tab allows you to enter the scores you might receive (or hope to receive) for individual assignments, and to see how those Projected scores impact your overall grade.
To access this screen, open the Gradebook tool from the Main Menu and select the What If tab:
- In the Projected Score fields, you can enter the scores you think you might receive.
- Select No Credit to enter zeros into the fields of all ungraded activities.
- Select Full Credit to enter 100% into the fields of all ungraded activities.
- Select Recalculate after editing the Projected Score fields to see how the changes would impact your final score. The score is displayed in the Projected score line in the top left under your Actual score.
- Select Reset to return all fields to their current state.