The Multi-Outcome Scoring Gradebook allows Teacher-Authors to create multiple desired outcomes for students, align them with activities of varied weights, and track performance against them.
Add Scoring Objectives
To assign domain-wide scoring objectives for Multi-Outcome Scoring, you build a scoring objective set:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Within the Domain tab, select the More menu in the Header menu.
- Select Domain Settings.
- On the Scoring objectives card, select Add. Select existing scoring objectives to edit them.
- Select existing but disabled scoring objectives to add them to the course, or select Create new scoring objective to create a new one.
- Provide the following for the new objective:
- A Name.
- A Description.
- A Color.
- Select Done and Save.