Generate Gradebook Reports for a high-level perspective on student performance as it relates to activities.
Gradebook Reports are organized around individual activities or activity categories and time periods.
Use this report to identify which activities may need to be reevaluated, revised, cut, enhanced, etc., in upcoming classes.
To run Gradebook Reports:
- Select Reports from the course card on the Home page if logged in as a teacher. Admin users select the Reports tool from the Main Menu.
- From the Reports Tool, Teachers and Admin can select to run Gradebook, Student, or Mastery (in Core Courses) Reports. Admin users have additional report options: User Activity Reports, Test Analytics Reports, and Other Reports.
- Select one of the following radio buttons to specify report type:
- Select Course activity summary if you want to see the data broken down at the activity level.
- Select Period and category summary to see the data broken down by pre-determined grading periods and categories.
- Admin users have the option to select a Course from the next radio button.
- Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Select Choose Filters, which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Select Get All Data, which includes all data.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Download the report: Select Export to CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Administrator Report Options
Teacher Report Options
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.
- If a majority of students regularly perform poorly on a specific activity, that activity likely needs to be reviewed.