Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
Access Activities Using the Activity Tool
Select the Activities tool, then select the appropriate course.
- Review the To-do List on the far left, which lists both past-due items and activities due within the next seven days.
- Below the To-do List is the course sidebar navigation; select the folders to see their landing content and included activities.
- Select an activity to review or complete.
Review Activity Objectives and Use Peer Help
When students select an activity from the Activities tool, the following icons appear in the Header Menu:
- Peer Help: If enabled, this displays which classmates have completed the activity. Students can reach out to one of these peers for help.
- Objectives: This displays which objectives the activity helps students master. Knowing the targeted objectives can help students better understand the activity's significance; this can be used to focus efforts on completing the activity in a way that meets those objectives.
- From the Home page, you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by selecting that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.