Reset Your Password
To reset your password:
- Select the more menu (three dots next to Login) from the main login screen.
- Select Forgot password.
- Enter your username in the window that appears.
- An email will be sent to the email address listed in your account.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Note: If you don't remember the email address associated with your account or if you do not receive an email with instructions for reseting your password, please call the Help Desk.
Change Your Password
To change your password:
Log in to the system.
Note: Unless enabled for students by the domain admin, only teachers, admin, and observers have the ability to change passwords using the following method.
Select the User Menu in the upper-right corner.
Select Change Password from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your current and new passwords in the window that appears.
- The new password must meet your domain's password requirements.
- If the new password is weak or has been previously hacked, that information will appear in the window.
- Select Change Password once a password has been entered that meets all password requirements.