This feature is automatically enabled at the parent Domain. Admins can choose to toggle it off.
What it is: Students can specify which days of the week they want automatically generated due dates to fall in Continuous enrollments courses.
NOTE: If this functionality is turned off after it has been enabled, ALL CUSTOMIZED CALENDAR SETTINGS WILL REVERT BACK TO THEIR DEFAULT SETTINGS.
To disable all students in a domain to customize their due dates:
- From the Main Menu, select Domain, then select the Features tab.
- Scroll to the bottom. Toggle off the Enable student due date scheduler. (The default setting for all domains is that it's ON.)
To enable due dates for a specific student:
- Select Users from the main menu.
- Select the student's User ID.
- Select the More (three dots) icon.
- Select Edit feature settings.
- A popup window displays. Check the box next to Enable student due date scheduler.
- Select Save.