Content packages contain simple learning content and metadata created in accordance with international standards. Connexus EMS allows users to import IMS packages (including common cartridges and QTI questions) or SCORM packages into their courses.
Connexus EMS supports:
- IMS Common Cartridge up to v1.1.
- IMS Thin Common Cartridge version 1.3.
- SCORM 2004 & 1.2.
To add content packages:
- Select Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select a course and then the folder in which the activity will be added.
- Select + Add to...
- Select IMS Package.
- Select Choose File, and then select the package to import.
- Select OK.