A course can display only 5,000 items (including items in My Library). At 80% of this limit and beyond, an item count displays to alert the Administrator or Teacher-Author they are approaching the limit.
Managing Item Limits
When approaching or surpassing the limit:
- Delete items no longer being used.
- Move items to a course that can act as a repository:
- See Create a new course (Administrator or Teacher-Author).
- See Subscribe the new course to the course with your items (Administrator).
- See Copy the items to move into the new course using the Digital Library (Administrator or Teacher-Author).
- See Delete those items from the original course (Administrator or Teacher-Author).
This table outlines the upload limits by content type.
|Content type||Upload Limit||Details|
|Import course or Common Cartridge||400MB||No individual file in the import can exceed 250MB.|
|Course resource||400MB||Per upload|
|Student submission||100MB||Per upload|
|Teacher response||100MB||Per upload|
|Peer response||100MB||Per upload|
|Wiki page||100MB||Per upload|