To add content to the Digital Library for users in a domain, create a course shell and populate it with the desired content by manually creating activities or uploading common resource content.
Once the course is created, set up a subscription to assign who and where the content appears in a users' Digital Library. To users, this course appears like any other content repository from which they can pull content.
Create and Populate a Course Shell
- To create a new course, follow the directions in How do I create and manage my domain courses? Choose Create New in step 2 of the linked article to start with an empty course shell. The title you give the course will be used in the Digital Library.
- Once you've created the course, select it from the Courses screen by selecting its Course ID.
- To populate the new course and add content to it, select Editor from the Course Menu.
- Use the Editor tool to populate the course and the content. Directions for manually creating content can be found in how to Build a Course.
Set up a Subscription
To set up a Subscription:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Select Courses from the Main Menu.
- Select the Course ID for the course you created using the steps outlined above.
- To add subscribers, refer to Add subscribers to a course. If a Teacher wants the content available in all courses within their domain, choose Domain on step 4.