The Quicknav tool allows a user to quickly navigate to any page in the application.
To open Quicknav, press F1 (fn+F1 for Mac users):
- Teachers and students can search for and jump to enrollments and activities, or select and jump to any of the pages listed.
- Administrators can search by ID, domain name, course name, or user name and jump to the desired page, or select and jump to any of the pages listed.
Use Search Codes to Refine Searches
Add search codes or search modifiers to make searches more precise.
Teachers and students can place the & symbol in front of search content to search by activity name. Example: &Geometry Quiz 1
Administrators have more options. They can:
- Place the # symbol in front of search content to search by ID.
- Example: #123456
- Place the $ symbol in front of search content to search by domain name.
- Example: $Cedar District
- Place the % symbol in front of search content search by course name.
- Example: %Geometry
- Place the @ symbol in front of search content to search by user name.
- Example: @Jamie
- Place the @! symbols in front of search content to search by user name in all domains. Each search result includes the domain the user is a part of in parentheses.
- Example search: @!Jamie
- Example result: Jamie (Cedar District)
- Note: Using this code doesn't allow for automatic stemming (adding wildcards), so use the full user name in the search. Jam may not return any records, but Jamie will.