The content you create here appears above Course Cards on the users Home page.
To create Home page content:
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar of Domain Details.
- Select Domain Settings.
- Select Add on the Landing Content card.
- In the landing content editor, you can do the following:
- Manage the placement Order in relationship to other landing content ("0" = top placement).
- Use the Name field to give the content a name; it is automatically populated with the current domain title.
- Indicate which Applications you want the content displayed for (Teacher, Student, or Teacher and Student).
- Enter, in pixels, how tall you want the landing content to appear in the Height field.
- Use the Type dropdown menu to choose how to create the landing content; you can:
- Choose File to enable an upload field below.
- Choose Text to enable a text field below.
- Choose URL to populate the content with an existing website; enter the URL in the field that appears below.
- Check the Enabled box to make the entry visible.
- Select Done and Save.