Admins can enable students to choose a profile picture from pre-approved avatars.
- Recommended file type: PNG or JPG (Pearson Connexus converts all files into PNGs)
- Ideal size: 300px x 300px (Pearson Connexus automatically resizes images, so uploading images smaller than 300px x 300px may reduce quality)
To upload avatar images:
- Select More from the Header menu in Domain Details, then select Domain Settings.
- From the Avatars card, select Add.
- Select Choose File, then find and select the image file on your computer. Provide the file a name and choose the Destination folder for the file.
- Upload and Save the new Avatar.
- If you've already uploaded a file to use as an avatar, navigate to it in the Avatars card, then Select.