Portfolio activities allow users to attach files and text.
To complete a submission:
There are three choices for selecting a file:
- Browse your computer to select a file.
- Create a Google Drive document and submit it. Once it's submitted, Pearson Connexus also creates a PDF snapshot of the activity for you and your teacher.
- Browse your Google Drive to select a file. Once it's submitted, Pearson Connexus also creates a PDF snapshot of the activity for you and your teacher.
- Click inside the textbox where it says Add your comments here. You can then begin typing a comment.
- Select the icon.
- The Attach a file popup displays. Select CHOOSE.
- Select a file to attach.
- Select Open.
- The Attach a file popup displays again with an UPLOAD option. Select UPLOAD. Your selected file displays as an attachment.
- Select the Submit My Work button.
Create Google Document
When you choose Create Google Document as a portfolio submission:
- Give the activity a title.
- Select the type of document you want to create (Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides).
- Select Create.
- The newly created document in your Google Drive opens in a new window where you can complete the assignment.
- Once you're finished, return to your Pearson Connexus window, where you will see your new document attached. Select Submit.
How to use a Google Document template created by your teacher
If your teacher sets up a template for you to use when submitting an activity, the following options display:
- View template to preview the activity.
- Create attachment from template to open the activity, edit it, and attach your own version as your submission. When submitted, a PDF snapshot is created and saved in your activity history.