The Editor> Scheduling tab gives you one screen where you create and manage activity Due dates, Visibility dates, and Grade release dates for all of the activities in your course. These dates are also created and managed within each individual activity's editor.
From the Scheduling tab, you can:
- Toggle the left panel between the
- Syllabus View, which shows the folder structure and orders folders and activities according to the order created in the Syllabus tab.
- List View, which lists folders and activities in alphabetical order, doesn't show the folder structure, and allows you to Show All items or only Unscheduled items.
- Choose to show items on the calendar according to:
- Due Date (when an activity is due)
- Visibility Date (when students are given access to the activity)
- Grade Release Date (when students see scores for an activity)
- Drag and drop activities onto dates on the calendar to assign Due Date, Visibility Date, or Grade Release Date, depending on what is selected in the calendar dropdown.
- Select activities displayed in the calendar, Syllabus View, and List View to see their Properties displayed.
- Use the side menus to Edit, Preview, and Delete folders and activities. Depending on which items you're showing, you can also use this menu to Remove Due Date, Remove Visibility Date, or Remove Grade-Release Date.
Note: Some of these settings can be altered for multiple activities at once using Bulk edit.