Writing blog posts is a great way for students to explore and share ideas with their teacher and classmates. To encourage discussion and collaboration, students can read and comment on other students' blogs.
To read and respond to a blog:
- Open the Course Home page with the Activities tool.
- Select the blog from the activities listed.
- Select the blog post's title to read any comments from others and to add your own.
4. To respond to a post, select Add Comment and enter your comments and then select Save.
- Your teacher can also set up activities as: