Writing blog posts is a great way for students to explore and share ideas with their teacher and classmates. To encourage discussion and collaboration, students can read and comment on other students' blogs.
To read and respond to a blog:
- Open the Course Home page with the Activities tool.
- Select the blog from the activities listed in the sidebar.
- Select a classmate from the list on the right to read his or her blog.
- Select the blog post's title to read any comments from others and to add your own.
6. A text editor displays below the blog post. Enter any comments here.
7. Select Add comment.