Personalized activities and tasks can be assigned by either the Teacher or the student. The For Me tab in the Gradebook tool includes personalized activities and tasks assigned by the Teacher, self-assigned tasks, and all Choice Activities.
The most direct way to access personalized activities and tasks is to:
- Open the Performance/Grades tool and select the course you want.
- Open the For Me tab to review a student's personalized activities.
- Select the title of the personalized activity you want to review.
- For students: How do I create tasks for myself?
- For students: How do I complete student choice activities?
- All personalized activities that are assigned a due date will appear on the To-do List when you are within seven days that date.
- The For Me report includes personalized activities and tasks assigned by the teacher, self-assigned tasks, and all Choice Activities.