Teachers have read-only access to student accommodations (once a IEP has been added for a student) at the domain level:
- Open the People tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired student. (When the column is made visible, an Accommodations (flag) icon appears next to students with notes recorded.)
- Select the flag next to the student's name.
- Review the notes, then select CLOSE; you cannot make edits.
- You can also view accommodations in the Enrollments Tool for Teachers and Administrators
- Accommodations flags also display in the Gradebook tool.
- Record Accommodations for Students- Administrators