The Link question option within the Editor tool allows a Teacher to select and use a single question or a bank of questions from assessments in his or her other courses.
Note: This functionality only works for Grad Point courses.
A Teacher can access questions from courses when he or she:
- is enrolled in as an Administrator, Owner or Teacher-Author
- has been granted Full Read rights
- has an active subscription (both inside and outside his or her domain)
Link Questions and Question Banks
Link questions and question banks
- Select the Editor tool from the desired Course Card on the Home page.
- Add an assessment or practice questions activity to the desired folder, or select an existing assessment or practice questions activity and click the pencil (edit) icon to add questions to it.
- Select the chainlink (link) icon in the Questions tab.
- Select the desired Course in the top field.
- Check the box next to the question or folder (question bank) that you want linked. If you select a folder with multiple assessments in it, all of the questions from those assessments are linked. The top folder represents the entire course and includes all questions in that course.
- Select the play (preview) icon next to assessments or questions to review them.
- Select OK.
- Remember that any changes made to questions at the source are reflected in linked questions and banks.