Multiple-answer questions can be added to assessments and practice questions activities. Prior to adding multiple-answer questions you must do the following:
- Add the Assessment or Practice Questions activity.
- Create a multiple answer question.
- Follow the directions below.
- Enter the question in the first field as you want it displayed to students.
- Enter the answer options; add a * next to correct answers.
- Create feedback that is specific to answer options by selecting the speech bubble icon and entering feedback in the field that appears below the answer option.
- To provide feedback for the entire question, use the drop-down menu to choose from the following types:
- When answer is correct
- When answer is incorrect
- When condition is true; this option allows you to set up conditions beyond the three provided here. It requires you to specify a group and a condition (contact support for additional assistance).
- Select Add feedback to create additional feedback.
- In the Visual editor, select Text to create and edit questions with the advanced Text editor.
Use the Score section to:
- Specify how many Points the question is worth.
- Grant Partial credit for partially correct answers, and whether to Round that partial credit to whole numbers.
- Indicate whether the question will count as Extra credit.
In the Variables section, you can create a list or range of variables for the question.
Check the appropriate box(es) to provide students with one or more of the following calculators to use with this question:
From the Companion Material section, select Add to attach supplemental documents students need to complete this question. Point to existing resources in the course or upload new files (PDFs only).