Using the Editor
Aligning each activity to the appropriate objectives allows you to track your students' competency mastery based on their performance and focus your intervention where it’s needed.
- Select the Editor tool from the desired Course Card on the Home page.
- Create a new activity or select the activity you want to align objectives with and select Edit (pencil icon).
- Within the Settings tab, locate the Objective mastery card and select Choose objective.
- Check the boxes next to objectives to align them with the activity. Use the Filter field to search objectives for words and phrases.
- Select Done.
Alternative drag-and-drop approach
You can also align objectives with activities and folders by using a drag-and-drop approach:
- Select the Editor tool from desired Course Card on the Main Menu.
- Select the desired folder or activity.
- Expand the left panel and selecting the Objectives tab.
- Select, drag, and drop the objectives from the list on the left to the target folder or activity.
Review the Syllabus > Objectives tab to see which objectives have been aligned
With the Objectives tab, you can:
- Filter the displayed objectives.
- Review the number of gradable and non-gradable activities are aligned with each displayed objective.
- Quickly identify objectives that aren't aligned with any activities by looking for a red square in the bottom, left corner of objective's row. When objectives have been aligned with activities, the square is colored to match your chosen theme.