In GradPoint, when a student submits a score for an assessment multiple times, the score that is reflected in the Gradebook depends on the Scored attempt setting for the assessment.
Note: Only an administrator or teacher-author can edit assessment settings.
The four options for this setting are:
- Last - The last submitted attempt is used (default).
- First - The first submitted attempt is used, regardless of how many subsequent attempts are made.
- Highest - The highest of all submitted scores is used.
- Average - The average of all submitted scores is used.
To change the scored attempt setting:
- Log in as an administrator or teacher-author.
- Find the course and select the Syllabus for the course.
- Click to select the activity and then click Edit > Selected Activity.
- Click on the + icon to expand the Assessment Settings.
- Change the value of the Scored attempt and click Done to save your changes.
- Repeat this action for additional activities in the course.