GradPoint: Student navigation in GradPoint 2.0
GradPoint, 2.0, tools, menu, navigate, student
Main Menu in top left of home page. Click on the icon with three dashes to expand the menu shown below:
The Activities view is a course specific view of the course contents. When in this view, you will see the course specific information such as:
- Enrollment end date under the course name
- Percent of completion of coursework
- Quick access to the content you need to work on, labeled "Up Next" or "Continue Working"
- Course specific announcement(s)
- Course specific To-do list
- Course activity stream
Performance is a course specific gradebook tool where the student can view their transcripts including:
- Grades view with the activities listed in periods and Categories or Syllabus order, providing each score, status of completion, submission and due dates
- For Me personalized learning assignments providing their title, score, completion status, whether activity was assigned by self, assigned date and due date
- What If view where student can look at scores and predict their final score by entering projected scores for any activity and using this to recaluculate their course score, useful in driving student ownership of their progress.
- Activity view of start time and duration student was working within each activity
- Objective Mastery that shows how student is performing at the objective mastery level
- Badges display the badges that the teacher has awarded the student for that course
Communication is where the student can view school or course specific announcements. When viewed at the course level, the student has the Send Mail tool that can be used to send an email to all teachers (not peer students) enrolled in the course.
Calendar displays due date notifications that are color-coded by course. There is a calendar that can be used to view by different dates, along with views by day, week, month or all.
Resources displays the following resources for students: Math Resources, Training Material and Using an iPad