Allowing Flash Content
- From the page prompting you to download/enable Flash, select the lock icon, then select Site settings from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the Flash option in the Site settings and set to Allow.
- Close Site settings, then reload the page when you are prompted, as in the image below.
- Flash content should now be allowed once the page reloads.
If you are still unable to view the content, please check the Zoom setting in the browser. This must be set to 100% to function with Flash content.
Accessing LiveLesson on Chromebook (Adobe Connect Workaround)
- Select the teacher’s LiveLesson link.
- When prompted to download Flash, follow steps 1 through 3 above.
- Remove the following information from the URL in the address bar: system/get-player?urlPath=/, then select Enter.
- Adobe Connect should now load within the browser and grant students access to the LiveLesson room.
Please note that this process is a work-around for Adobe Connect that simply allows students to enter the LiveLesson. Students will be unable to screenshare or use webcams.